MENU

Slide

Sponsered advertorial: Milly's

Thursday, November 11, 2010


Sponsered Advertorials:





I've been sponsered by Milly's for over a year and a half now, and only since last year i've started caring how my nails have to always be nicely dolled up, not just well-manicured but adorned with cute, interesting nail art as well!




nails2


All thanks to the awesome team of manicurist from Milly's that have been doing my nails i always get compliments, all the "woooooowww" from my family and colleauges!


Here's some of the nail designs i've done for this period of time:





I used to love folk art and Millys had the most awesome manicurist who could do wonders like these:


nails13

nails 12

Was really sad when i found out that the manicurist left cos i don't know which other manicurist can do folkart at millys now!


But other than folkart, i did many other designs too:

nails 11

nails 9

Simple glittery designs



nails 10

Tina spent around 3 hours doing these stripes for me, it was featured on my Cleo Magazine shoot for the Summer Vacance Edition 2010!



nails 3

nail1

Really sweet design!



nails 6

This was my Summer-y Phuket Holiday nails. Wanted something nautical inspired!




nails 7

First time doing pointy tips gel nails, my colleagues loved this design! (:




nails 8

My mum was like wahhh i wanna nom nom nom your fingers so cute!
*proceed to stuff my hand into her mouth*
(Just kidding, it was just my fingers but she really tried biting me!)




nails 4

A Juicy Couture coloured theme nails chosen by Nadnut when we did our mani/pedi together!

nails 5




And my latest nails...

IMG_4493

Polka dot french tips with Salmon Pink and bling ribbon!


IMG_4494

So cute, i love it! Removal of my previous gel nails was super speedy too, took less than 30 mins to remove, the previous time it took 1.5 hours just to remove lor faint.




Oh by the way, other than nails, hair extensions, lash extensions services.
By the end of November 2011, Milly's will soon be providing hair salon services, cut, dye, perm etc!

I'm sure other office ladies like me will appreciate Milly's being a all-under-one-roof beauty salon, after i started working i realize i really don't have time and really very ;azy to go for separate appointments like, hair grooming, nails grooming etc.

So now that Millys have everything, i'm definitely going to swing by Milly's to get my nails/hair done every 2-3 weeks, how awesome is that?!





You can call Millys for more information or to book your mani/pedi. (:
Here's Milly's website for more information: http://www.millys.com.sg/




Far East Plaza
14 scotts road #03-129
Singapore 228213
Tel: 67376723

Bugis
Bugis Village Extension,
Level 2 @ Bom Bom street.
Booking & enquries: 8383 5395
Tel: 63384137

No comments: